If you are involved in agriculture and are interested in learning about agricultural management practices, we invite you to join your local Ontario Soil and Crop Improvement Association.
Benefits to membership:
- Attending farm demonstrations
- Discounts on selected agricultural conferences and shows
- Receiving quarterly newsletters that highlight local project results, new technology and production issues
- Learning from workshops, twilight tours and annual meetings
- Sharing and testing new ideas, answering questions, increasing confidence in project results and accessing supporting funds
- Participating in local and regional projects
- Applying for available grant dollars for on-farm demonstrations and trials
- Participating in Yield and Forage Masters Competitions
- Attending farm project demonstrations
- Accessing trial results for soil and crop management across Ontario
And – the opportunity to influence and direct agricultural policy and research: OSCIA has producer representation on 10 Ontario Research Committees addressing crop, soil and pest management issues.